Here, we have specialized team to take full care of your cardiovascular system, with constant and effective monitoring and actions round the clock to keep your heart and blood pressure in constant and normal functionality.
The CCU service is fully able to handle the following cases:
- High blood pressure.
- Unstable angina requiring monitoring.
- Myocardial infarction with or without thrombolysis.
- Arrhythmias: Arrhythmia, ventricular or supra ventricular tachycardia, AV block, AF.
- Chronic pulmonary heart.
- Heart failure.
- Acute edema of the lungs.
- Hypokalemia or hyperkalemia with arrhythmia.
- Hypo or hypernatremia with an impairment of consciousness.
- Post-angioplasty monitoring.
- Defibrillation programmed for AF not responding to antiarrhythmics.
- Patients with a history of heart disease who require strict supervision and intensive nursing care.